In-Person Visits - Terraces
Terraces Visiting Program Guidelines
In accordance with the Ontario Provincial government policy, all visitors to residents in retirement homes must attest at the screening desk, that on a monthly basis they have watched and viewed the 4 documents/links that are included here and can also be found in your confirmation email. Please note that at this time regarding personal protective equipment, you are only required to wear a mask.
• Any changes to the details of your visit require the original booking to be canceled using your confirmation number and email address and the rebooking of a new visit with new details
• All family members who are visiting residents at the Terraces can obtain a complimentary parking pass from the Screener’s Desk which they can use in Baycrest main parking lot.
• Complete request form: ONLY 2 VISITORS ALLOWED, registered designated Caregivers are also permitted to visit.
• ALL VISITORS FOR OUTDOOR VISITS MUST BE SCREENED. On the day of your visit please arrive 15 minutes prior to your visit and have all visitors check in at the screening desk. Every visitor will be supplied with a Baycrest mask. You must wear this mask for the duration of your visit. You will be screened/have your temperature taken.
• Members from different households must follow governmental guidelines re social distancing.
• No food or drink is permitted. Packages can be left at the screening desk.
• IF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER REQUIRES ESCORTING TO YOUR VISIT PLEASE CONTACT ST. ELIZABETHS (416-785-2500 ext.2291) TO BRING THEM TO THE LOBBY 15 MIN BEFORE THEIR VISIT, AND AT THE END OF THEIR APPT.
If no answer, additional phone number is:
• Please notify the resident of the day and time of your visit and advise them to meet you in the lobby at this time.