In-Person Visits - Terraces
Terraces Visiting Program Guidelines
* please read the additional guidelines if you have a Sunday visit
In accordance with the Ontario Provincial government policy, all visitors to residents in retirement homes must attest at the screening desk, that on a monthly basis they have watched and viewed the 4 documents/links that are included here and can also be found in your confirmation email. Please note that at this time regarding personal protective equipment, you are only required to wear a mask.
• Any changes to the details of your visit require the original booking to be canceled using your confirmation number and email address and the rebooking of a new visit with new details
• The new entrance to the community will be on the north side of the building.
• All family members who are visiting residents at the Terraces can obtain a complimentary parking pass from the Screener’s Desk which they can use in Baycrest main parking lot.
• Complete request form: ONLY 2 VISITORS ALLOWED.
• ALL VISITORS FOR INSIDE VISITS MUST BE SCREENED. On the day of your visit please arrive 15 minutes prior to your visit and have all visitors check in at the screening desk. Every visitor will be supplied with a Baycrest mask. You must wear this mask for the duration of your visit. You will be screened/have your temperature taken.
• Members from different households must follow governmental guidelines re social distancing.
• Residents will be reminded of their appointment in the morning and asked to come to the Terraces Lobby 15 min. in advance.
• The Terraces staff will escort you to your assigned table to begin your visit. The staff will give you 5 minutes notice prior to the end of you visit.
• No contact is permitted with the resident.
• No food or drink is permitted. Packages can be left at the screening desk.
• You will be asked to depart using the doors beside the main office hub. Please do not linger on the Terraces property, but head directly to your vehicle and depart.
Sunday Terraces Visiting Program Guidelines
• IF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER REQUIRES ESCORTING TO YOUR VISIT PLEASE CONTACT ST. ELIZABETHS (416-785-2500 ext.2291) TO BRING THEM TO THE LOBBY 15 MIN BEFORE THEIR VISIT, AND AT THE END OF THEIR APPT.
If no answer, additional phone numbers:
• We provide a reminder to the resident on Friday for the Sunday visit. Please call and remind your family member Sunday morning of your visiting time.